The following article contains instructions utilizing a 3rd party product that Fountain does not support. Please note that this article is for reference to help you get started and may not be reflective of your integration as it depends on your 3rd party's account settings. For any questions, please contact the 3rd party directly.
Set up Vetty Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or email@example.com to enable this feature on your account. Once Vetty has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the Vetty team to request the relevant Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to the left side. Click the Connect to the right of Vetty
- Enter your Vetty Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add Vetty Stage to Workflow
- Choose Vetty Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on Vetty Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to Vetty's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed on Vetty portal, the applicant will automatically get redirected back to the Fountain's applicant portal.