Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
Set up Vetty Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or email@example.com to enable this feature on your account. Once Vetty has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the Vetty team to request the relevant Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to the left side. Click the Connect to the right of Vetty
- Enter your Vetty Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add Vetty Stage to Workflow
- Choose Vetty Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on Vetty Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to Vetty's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed on Vetty portal, the applicant will automatically get redirected back to the Fountain's applicant portal.