The following article contains instructions utilizing a 3rd party product that Fountain does not support. Please note that this article is for reference to help you get started and may not be reflective of your integration as it depends on your 3rd party's account settings. For any questions, please contact the 3rd party directly.
Get Ubble Account
Set up Ubble Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or email@example.com to enable this feature on your account. Once Ubble has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the Ubble team to request the relevant API Key and Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to the left side. Click the Connect to the right of Ubble
- Enter your Ubble API Key and Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add Ubble Stage to Workflow
- Choose Ubble Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on Ubble Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to Ubble's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed on the Ubble portal, the applicant will automatically get redirected back to the Fountain's applicant portal.