Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
Get Ubble Account
Set up Ubble Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature on your account. Once Ubble has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the Ubble team to request the relevant API Key and Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to the left side. Click the Connect to the right of Ubble
- Enter your Ubble API Key and Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add Ubble Stage to Workflow
- Choose Ubble Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on Ubble Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to Ubble's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed on the Ubble portal, the applicant will automatically get redirected back to the Fountain's applicant portal.