The following article contains instructions utilizing a 3rd party product that Fountain does not support. Please note that this article is for reference to help you get started and may not be reflective of your integration as it depends on your 3rd party's account settings. For any questions, please contact the 3rd party directly.
Set up InfoMart Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature on your account. Once InfoMart has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the InfoMart team to request the relevant API Key and Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to the left side. Click the Connect to the right of InfoMart
- Enter your InfoMart API Key and Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add InfoMart Stage to Workflow
- Choose InfoMart Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on InfoMart Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to InfoMart's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed on InfoMart portal, the applicant will automatically get redirected back to the Fountain's applicant portal.