Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
- Get Sterling Account
- Set up Sterling Integration
- Add Sterling Stage to Workflow
- Sterling Partner Stage Rule
Get Sterling Account
Set up Sterling Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or email@example.com to enable this feature on your account. Once Sterling has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the Sterling team to request the relevant API Key and Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to left side. Click Connect to the right of Sterling
- Enter your Sterling API Key and Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add Sterling Stage to Workflow
- Choose Sterling Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on Sterling Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to Sterling's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed on Sterling portal, the applicant will automatically be redirected back to the Fountain's applicant portal.