We are actively updating various parts of our platform. As a result, some screen captures may reflect earlier versions of our product. We are working diligently to update our articles to reflect these changes. To learn more about our updates and new features, visit our release notes.
Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
- Get Sterling Account
- Set up Sterling Integration
- Add Sterling Stage to Workflow
- Sterling Partner Stage Rule
Get Sterling Account
Set up Sterling Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or email@example.com to enable this feature on your account. Once Sterling has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the Sterling team to request the relevant API Key and Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to left side. Click Connect to the right of Sterling
- Enter your Sterling API Key and Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add Sterling Stage to Workflow
- Choose Sterling Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on Sterling Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to Sterling's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed on Sterling portal, the applicant will automatically be redirected back to the Fountain's applicant portal.