The following article contains instructions utilizing a 3rd party product that Fountain does not support. Please note that this article is for reference to help you get started and may not be reflective of your integration as it depends on your 3rd party's account settings. For any questions, please contact the 3rd party directly.
- Get Sterling Account
- Set up Sterling Integration
- Add Sterling Stage to Workflow
- Sterling Partner Stage Rule
Get Sterling Account
Set up Sterling Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature on your account. Once Sterling has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the Sterling team to request the relevant API Key and Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to left side. Click Connect to the right of Sterling
- Enter your Sterling API Key and Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add Sterling Stage to Workflow
- Choose Sterling Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on Sterling Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to Sterling's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed on Sterling portal, the applicant will automatically be redirected back to the Fountain's applicant portal.