Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
EvidentID is a global ID Verification (IDV) and Background Check (BGC) provider based out of Atlanta, GA. EvidentID is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Businesses across industries use Evident's identity verification solution to increase trust, optimize growth, and bring confidence to every interaction.
- Get EvidentID Account
- Set up EvidentID Integration
- Add EvidentID Stage to Workflow
- EvidentID Partner Stage Rule
Get EvidentID Account
Set up EvidentID Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or email@example.com to enable this feature on your account. Once EvidentID has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the EvidentID team to request the relevant API Key and Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to left side. Click Connect to right of EvidentID
- Enter your EvidentID API Key and Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add EvidentID Stage to Workflow
- Choose EvidentID Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on EvidentID Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to EvidentID's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed on EvidentID portal, the applicant will automatically be redirected back to the Fountain's applicant portal.