The following article contains instructions about a feature that is only available to accounts that have added this add-on feature. For information about enabling this feature on your account, please your CSM or support at email@example.com.
- Get Started with SSO
- Provide Fountain with SAML Metadata
- Fountain Configures XML Metadata
- Configure SSO Using 3 Secrets
Get Started with SSO
Provide Fountain with SAML Metadata
- Reach out to your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable SSO for your account.
- Fountain will provide a dummy app to configure against
- Use the IdP ID, ACS (Assertion Consumer Service) URL, and Audience URI to generate the Metadata XML
- Provide the Metadata XML to Fountain to configure the SSO on the Fountain Side.
Assertion Consumer Service URL: https://fountain.okta.com/sso/saml2/0oa6jonjnq2BHfqbg416
Audience URI: https://www.okta.com/saml2/service-provider/spbbhfcdzvrzouiihdcg
IdP ID: 0oa6jonjnq2BHfqbg416
Fountain Configures the XML Metadata
- Fountain takes the information provided by your organization to configure the SSO
- Fountain generates the 3 secrets to configure on your organization
Configure SSO using 3 secrets
- Take the Fountain shared secrets to configure your organization's SSO
- After the configuration, we will generate the final Secrets for ACS URL, Audience URI, and IdP ID
- Please ensure the SAML assertions contain the following keys:
- timezone (optional)