Logging into Fountain is a simple and intuitive process. However, there are a few instances where you may need additional assistance with accessing or logging into your account.
Fountain offers Single Sign-On Integration that enables your team members to utilize a single sign-on to access your account. Read more about SSO Login here.
Trouble Logging In
If you’re unable to login to your account select the Trouble Logging In option beneath the login.
- You can select the I forgot my password, I didn’t receive my confirmation email, or I lost my device or don’t have my two-factor code.
I Forgot my Password
- Selecting this option will prompt you to enter your email, where a change password/reset password link will be sent.
- After resetting your password return to the login screen and enter your email and new password you just created.
Didn't Receive my Confirmation Email
- Enter your email and select the Resend Confirmation Instructions link. The reset password link will be sent to the email address you entered. (If you are unable to access the reset links sent to your email address, contact your CSM or representative at Fountain for further assistance.)
Lost Device or No Two-Factor Code
- If you lose your device or Two-Factor Code, contact your administrator.
If you have received the message that your account has been locked due to inactivity or multiple failed login attempts, you will be sent an email with a link to unlock your account. The email will be sent to the email address associated with the locked account. The subject line will be Unlock Instructions.
Select the link contained in the email and follow the instructions to login to your account.
Reset Two-Factor Authentication Login
The following instructions detail the process for resetting your two-factor authentication login credentials. Please note, only users with "Admin" level permissions can reset two-factor authentication.
- Navigate to Company Settings and select Users in the left menu bar.
- Select Actions then choose Reset two-factor authentication code from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the instructions provided to access your account.
- Rescan the QR code using the authenticator app when you login.