Logging in to Fountain is a simple and intuitive process. However, there are a few instances where you may need additional assistance with accessing or logging in to your account.
- SSO Login
- Additional Assistance Logging In
- Forgot Password
- Trouble Signing In
- Didn't Receive a Confirmation Email
- Didn't Receive an Unlock Email
- Lost Device or Two-Factor Code
- Locked Account
- Reset Two-Factor Authentication Login
- User Session Timeout
- Applicant Login Instructions
If you have 2-Step verification enabled on your account, you'll be required to perform the 2-Step Verification process, and enter your verification or backup code from the Google Authenticator.
Fountain offers Single Sign-On Integration that enables your team members to utilize a single sign-on to access your account. Read more about SSO Login here.
Additional Assistance Logging In
If you’re unable to login to your account select the Trouble Signing In or the Forgot Password option beneath the login.
- Selecting this option will prompt you to enter your email, where a change password/reset password link will be sent.
After resetting your password return to the login screen and enter your email along with the new password you just created.
Trouble Signing In
- If you're unable to login to your account, select the Trouble Signing In option. In this menu you can choose Didn't receive my confirmation email, didn't receive an unlock email, or Lost Device or 2FA (two factor authentication) code.
Didn't Receive a Confirmation Email
- If you select this option, you will be required to reenter your email address, and your confirmation instructions will be delivered.
Didn't Receive an Unlock Email
- If you select this option, you will be required to reenter your email address, and your unlock instructions for access to your Fountain account will be delivered.
Lost Device or Two-Factor Code
- If you lose your device or Two-Factor Code, contact your administrator.
If you have received the message that your account has been locked due to inactivity or multiple failed login attempts, you will be sent an email with a link to unlock your account. The email will be sent to the email address associated with the locked account. The subject line will be Unlock Instructions.
Select the link contained in the email and follow the instructions to login to your account.
Reset Two-Factor Authentication Login
The following instructions detail the process for resetting your two-factor authentication login credentials. Please note, only users with "Admin" level permissions can reset two-factor authentication.
- Navigate to Company Settings and select Users in the left menu bar.
- Select Actions then choose Reset two-factor authentication code from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the instructions provided to access your account.
- Rescan the QR code using the authenticator app when you login.
User Session Timeout
Once you are logged in to Fountain, you should be able to access your account for up to 48 hours before your session times out. Once your session times out, you will be required to reenter your login credentials in order to access your account.
Applicant Login Instructions
Applicants can select the Sign In button located in the top right corner of Fountain.com as shown below.