Analytics is a self-service feature that offers extensive insights into data that enable you to analyze candidate behavior and identify trends based on openings, locations, stages, and more.
Analytics can be found in Fountain by clicking on the dialpad selector next to the search bar.
- Select Filters located near the top of the dashboard.
- In the filters tab you can adjust several parameters, often including the Time Range, Test Applicant factors, and the Deleted Applicants per your searching criteria.
The time range can be adjusted by seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, etc. Furthermore, the time period can be changed to a given range, all times after a particular date, etc.
Test Applicants and Deleted Applicants
By default, Test Applicants are not tabulated in the analytics. If you would like to change this default, select Test Applicants is any value.
Also by default, deleted applicants WILL be shown. To exclude deleted applicants from the counts, select Deleted Applicants is No.
For example, when you select the topline Applicants number on the Applicants dashboard, a drilldown window containing the applicant's ID value, name, email, phone number, and the date/time they were created will appear.
Access Applicant Profiles
In the chart that appears once you select the topline number, you can directly click on an applicant in the list and their profile will open.
Select the applicant's name in the chart, then select Applicant Page.
The applicant's profile will open.
Select the bell icon to set alerts. The alerts enable you to set notifications if a number of applicants is greater than or less than a predetermined amount.
For example, once the number of applicants exceeds 200, you will receive an email every morning at 5 a.m.
Users can download any piece of data that appears in Analytics, either in whole or in part.
- To download the data from a single pane or visualization, click the three dots located on the data you'd like to download.
- Select Download Data.
- Choose the file format.
- Select Download.
You can also download an entire dashboard by selecting the gear icon, and choosing the type of file you would like to download.
The Analytics dashboards featured are Applicants, Openings, Opening Details, Scheduled Sessions, Stage Details, Brands, Locations, and Users. The table displayed below gives a more in-depth look at these features.
The applicants dashboard appears when you first open Analytics. It contains the number of applicants who applied, were approved, and the median number of days before the applicants were approved.
Applicant Source: This chart describes how applicant records are being created in Fountain. The proportion of applicants coming from each source is shown as a percent. The different sources are:
- Application Form - The standard first page which collects applicants name, email, and phone.
- Dashboard Form - These applicants were manually created in Fountain by a recruiter.
- CSV Import - Applicant was created through Fountain's CSV upload feature.
- Boost - Applicant was sourced through Fountain's Boost feature.
- Text to Apply - Applicant was acquired through Fountain's Text to Apply feature.
- Chrome Extension - Applicant was funneled into Fountain from a different site through a browser extension.
Approved Source: This chart is similar to the Applicant Source chart, but the data displayed only applies to applicants who are approved.
Rejection Reasons: This pie chart details the different reasons an applicant did not advance or was not considered for an interview.
On Hold Reasons: This pie chart details the reasons why applicants who are not necessarily ineligible, but are not currently being screened, have not advanced in the application process.
Rejected and On Hold by Week: The number of applicants Rejected by and On Hold by Week are also displayed in graphs on the Applicant tab.