FOUNTAIN IS GOING GLOBAL 🌎
- With global challenges at an all-time high, we're excited to expand our mission and product to an international audience! Our platform is now available in French, German, Italian, and Spanish. To learn more about how to access the product in one of these languages, visit the Language & Region Settings section in this article.
Our support articles are also available in the new supported languages! Select the dropdown arrow and choose the language you'd like to view from the menu to view the translated versions of the articles.
- To ensure our international and domestic users have access to support, we’re now providing 24/7 customer support for customers with Fountain’s Advanced support plan.
- Click the links provided to learn more about all of the dynamic changes taking place at Fountain, including our fundraising, Series C funding, and international growth plan.
- Our enhanced Messenger is live! Our upgraded Messaging tool now features enhanced mobile capabilities, a refreshed user interface, and desktop notifications! These new messaging enhancements will further enable you to connect quickly with applicants, build stronger relationships, and reduce your time to hire. For more information about Messaging, visit this resource.
- Calendar availability time slots are now localized per the user's preferred time zone settings. Users can update their time zone preferences in the My Profile settings.
- Users can now add interview availability for a specific applicant directly from the opening's workflow in the Scheduler Stage.
- The Applicant Profile has been revamped to include a more seamless and user-friendly experience to simplify and streamline actions taken directly from the applicant profile.
Move to Next Stage is now available at the bottom of the Applicant Profile, which enables users to quickly advance applicants to the next stage.
More Actions has been relocated to the bottom of the Applicant Profile to make it easily accessible. It's now located next to the Move to Next Stage, Reject, and More Actions buttons.
The Opening the applicant has applied to is now visible at the top of the applicant's profile.
- External calendar events will now appear in your calendar when its synced with Fountain.
- Users can now click directly on the phone number provided in an applicant's profile to initiate a phone call and contact them. This solution is essential to providing a seamless and convenient experience for recruiters and hiring managers. For more information about applicant profiles, click here.
- The option to Post to Job Boards has replaced our Get Applicants modal. When using the Post to Job Boards option, you can access Indeed and our Boost options per your Sourcing needs.
- As you're adding new stages to your workflow editor, it will auto-scroll to the newly added stage. This is especially useful when working with an opening that has numerous stages and stage types.
- Data keys are now sorted alphabetically to simplify your experience as you're editing your stages and creating rules. For more information about the rule stage, visit this resource.
- When filtering for applicants, you can use the new operator, (is equal to any), if the field is a short answer or paragraph. This operator enables you to enter a list of values to find an exact match, per the criteria you're filtering for. For more in depth details about our Advanced Filters, visit this resource.
- We've added Sourcing to the top navigation bar in our platform! This improvement enables you to easily access features such as Boost, Indeed, and Text to Apply to manage and edit all of your Sourcing needs. For more information about this addition, visit all of the aforementioned resources.
- We've revamped our status labels! Our new and improved interactive status labels enable you to quickly assess actions applicants have taken, and prompts you to complete tasks that require your attention. For more detailed information about status labels, click here.
- You can now access applicants who are actively applying for opportunities in real-time and interview them immediately via our new Instant Interview feature! This capability enables you to reduce the amount of time applicants spend in your pipeline; therefore, enabling you to retain more applicants, and expedite your hiring process. For more information about Instant Interview, visit this resource.
- When filing a support ticket, follow these Severity Level Classification guidelines to ensure your requests are quickly resolved.
- Quick actions via Customizable Columns that enable you to Move Applicants to the Next Stage or Reject them directly from the Applicant table, are now available when you click into each Opening. For more details on how to use this feature, visit this resource.
- You can now post jobs on Indeed through Fountain's new direct integration with them! This integration includes the capability to use Indeed's Easy Apply functionality. Applicants can apply in Indeed, and are then sent a link to the corresponding application form in Fountain. The Indeed integration is available in the US, Canada, the UK and the EU. To learn more about the integration and how to use it, visit this article.
- We've worked out the kinks and improved our platform via enhancements and bug fixes. As a result, you'll experience a more seamless user experience, upgraded feature capabilities, and optimal site performance.
- Users can now select Tech Check from the dropdown menu in the rule stage to funnel applicants to the next desired stage in their workflow, according to applicants Tech Check status results.
- You can now distribute incoming applicants to up to 20 openings in the Distribute Applicants Rule Stage. This capability enables you to automatically disperse and allocate applicants to your openings per your hiring needs. If you're interested having this feature turned on and want to learn more, visit this article.
- When scheduling interviews, you can now create time slots for specific applicant(s) in the Add Availability window. This includes the capability to enter the exact number of applicants you would like to interview during this time period in the Max Attendees field.
- If a user clones an opening with a legacy data key that has multiple formats, they will be required to update that data key to successfully clone the opening. For more details on how to accomplish this, visit this article.
- To optimize and successfully post your job openings to Indeed via Fountain, refer to our Indeed Guidelines for Boost article.
- Performance and load times have been enhanced when editing or viewing locations.
- The Edit Job Description & Application Form is now available in the Settings dropdown menu.
- Brand owners are now able to notate applicants attendance in sessions via the Upgraded Applicant Table. Visit this resource for more information about Status Labels.
- The bulk editing tool is now available for use in brand based accounts. Users will only have access to openings per their permissions. For more information about bulk editing, visit this article.
- Opening owners can now quickly access their openings by selecting the My Openings filter located above the Openings table.
- The bulk email template dropdown selector used when sending text, SMS, or email messaging from the applicant table or profile, has been expanded to display all messaging templates available for use. For more information about messaging and message templates, visit this resource.
- When using Logic Jump, users not only have the capability to route applicants to the next question, but are now enabled to advance applicants to the next stage.
- Users are also enabled to rearrange questions, remove logic when needed, and are prohibited from altering the question type once the logic has already been established. For more information about these updates, visit the Logic Jump article.
- When users unsubscribe applicants from SMS or Email messaging in the Edit Applicant section of the applicant's profile, applicants will be successfully unsubscribed.
- Users can now filter for active and inactive openings by selecting the Active/Inactive toggle located above the upgraded Applicant Table in the Openings page. Inactive openings include but aren't limited to closed openings, drafts, and paused openings.
- Users can filter for all openings that are enrolled in an active Boost by selecting the Boosted button located above the Applicant Table in the Openings page.
- When creating a new Text to Apply keyword, users can now pre-set the desired Geolocation radius for brand-based or location-based keywords. Users can also opt NOT to preset a specified Geolocation radius. You CAN NOT set a desired geolocation radius for an opening based keyword. For more information, visit this article.
- Users can view the number of duplicate applicants in the button near the applicant's name. The number of duplicate applicants shown is contingent on the account settings preset by the account owner.
Additionally, the user can select View all applications to view all applications that contain duplicate applicants. For more information, visit this article.
- Users can now preview PDF files applicants have uploaded to their applications directly in the applicant's profile.
- Our login page has been revamped and boasts a cleaner user interface! It's now available across the desktop, mobile app, and Chrome extensions. For more information about this change, visit this article.
- Hebrew and Arabic, which are right to left languages, are now supported for applicants in the applicant portal! For more information on all languages currently available in Fountain, visit the Supported Languages article.
- Calendar, which was previously referred to as Sessions, can now be accessed directly in the menu bar when you login to Fountain.
- Our calendar functionality has vastly improved, and as a result the option to add time blocks to your calendar is no longer available. To learn more about the most efficient way to schedule and manage interview sessions in Fountain, visit this resource.
- The limit for bulk moves performed in the applicant table is now unlimited! For more information about performing bulk actions on applicants, click here.
- In text-to-apply the options to adjust the
- Applicants will now receive all automatic stage landing messages per the settings they initially established in their stages. For additional assistance with this, contact us at email@example.com.
- ZipRecruiter Organic Jobs is now available when using Boost and the free job boards in Boost! As a result of this addition, users will receive incoming applicants from ZipRecruiter. For more information about this update, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When a Boost reaches its end date, the user who created the Boost will receive a notification that the Boost has been completed, along with a link to re-Boost the same opening again.
- Notification dots now appear when there are unread notifications.
- OR filters have been migrated and are now available in the Upgraded Applicant Table for most accounts. Some filters will have to be manually reset due to improved functionalities.
- Shift + Enter can now be used to execute clean line breaks in messages created in applicant profiles. This update ensures messaging sent to applicants is clear and concise.
- Analytics and Posthire are now available directly in the Openings page menu.
- To streamline scheduling, the Fountain calendar can now be accessed independently without connecting to an external calendar source.
- When performing bulk actions users will be prompted to confirm the action, and will receive updates concerning the status as the bulk actions are loading.
- Sessions are now referred to as Calendar.
- We have been performing continuous improvements on Boost related functions. The automatic re-boost function has been paused until we ensure we have the full capability to support it. For more information about this update, contact your CSM.
- The capability to search by brands is now available in Applicant Table 2.0.
- OR has been added as a rule joiner when creating rules in Applicant Table 2.0.
- Searching capabilities using phone numbers is now enabled in Applicant Table 2.0.
- Hyperlinks or URLs provided in applicant profiles within Applicant Table 2.0 can now be successfully used to redirect you to the link or site provided.
- The new and improved Openings page is live! This new interface encompasses improved searching capabilities, names and addresses of your locations, location groups, quicker load times, and bulk editing.
- Data validation is now enabled for Applicant Table 2.0. This function allows users to verify and/or add new information to stages in their workflow. For more details about this capability, visit this article.
- The subscribe and unsubscribe options have been moved to the Edit Applicant screen. As a result the reactivate email/SMS functions are no longer available in the applicant actions dropdown menu in Applicant Table 2.0.
- Tazio, an assessment platform that enables employers to create and use online assessments and tests, can now be integrated with Fountain. To learn more about Tazio, visit this article.
- Partner status, details, and labels are now included in the GET request to the applicant endpoint on the API. To access these updates, visit our partners site.
- Rule stages can now be successfully applied after Integration stages in the workflow. For more detailed information about the rule stage, visit this article.
- The load time for bulk actions on applicants is now faster and will enable users to complete bulk moves more effectively. To learn more about bulk editing visit this link.
- CPA calculations for Boost have been updated to reflect the estimated spend to date as opposed to the total budget. For more details concerning this update, contact your CSM.
- HireRight, a premier background check provider, can now be integrated with Fountain. For more information, visit this article.
- Fountain's CareerBuilder integration now includes an Easy Apply option for applicants. For more information on how to incorporate CareerBuilder into your Boost, visit this article.
- You can now add up to 100 participants in the Whereby Live Video Room. For more information about this capability, visit this article.
- When applicants come in from Boosts, the source or job board they originated from will now be visible in the UTM source field.
- The Master Applicant View is now referred to and referenced as the Universal Applicant View. All functionalities within the Universal Applicant View and Applicant Table will remain the same. For more information about this improvement, click here.
- Partner details are now displayed and available in applicant profiles within Applicant Table 2.0. You can click on the Partner Integration to view more in-depth partner related information, as well as take appropriate actions directly from the partner status. For more information, visit this article.
- When you click Next Applicant while in the Video Recording stage, the video for the next applicant who has recorded a video will be available for review. This update automatically skips all applicants who have not recorded videos.
- Applicants will now be flagged if ANY of the data fields selected in the duplicate handling settings are an exact match. This will directly affect accounts that have customized their duplicate applicant field settings. Custom keys can not be used to identify duplicate applicants. For more information, visit this article.
- A time stamp of the date and time each opening is created is now available in our List All Openings API response. For more information, visit our developer site.
- The option to "Move (candidates) to Stage" is now available in 'Approved' stages. The Move to Stage option can be found in the Actions dropdown menu.
- The Location or Location Group can now be used to search for openings in Applicant Table 2.0.
- We've updated our Master Subscription Agreement. For previous versions, you can visit our archive here. If you require additional assistance, contact your CSM at email@example.com.
- All users who've been actively using the live video feature will now use Whereby by default. Whereby simplifies the candidates' experience because it doesn't require them to download a separate app. Candidates can simply access their live video rooms in their default browser after they click the link provided. For more information about Whereby, and live video visit this article.
- We have completed a series of general performance enhancements to the applicant table. This includes but isn't limited to improving load time, reducing redundancies, and improving the overall user experience. For more information about the Applicant Table 2.0, visit these articles.
- A comprehensive XML feed of your active openings in Fountain is now available. For more information about this, contact your CSM.
- Each applicant's IP address will be used to detect their location when they are applying to a Boosted job. This deters applicants who are too far away from openings from applying. As a result you will have a more accurate pool of applicants in your targeted area, who can be matched with future job opportunities. For more information, visit this article.
- If you are using W4/I9 federal stages, the data can now be downloaded via data exports. Note: W4/I9 state stages are not yet supported. For more information, visit the W4 and I9 articles.
- V1 and V2 of Analytics has been discontinued. Custom and timestamped exports from these retired versions are accessible in the new and improved Analytics feature. For more information, visit this article.
- You can now view partner status labels in the Applicant Table 2.0. In addition to viewing the partner status label in the applicant table, you can also click the partner status label to jump to the associated action for a specified applicant. For more information, visit this article.
- You can now integrate with Career Builder using the Boost feature. You can Boost exclusively through Career Builder or select multiple job boards in addition to it. For more information, visit this article.
- Six new screen types are now available for our partner Checkr. The screen types include drug screening, occupational health screening, personal and professional reference checks, credit reports, and professional license verification. For more information, visit this article.
- You can now access the rand data key for applicants and view their Fountain assigned numbers in the rule stage. For more information, visit this article.
- New and improved Analytics is now available for use. This self-serve data tool features multiple dashboards, reports, and visualizations that enable you to analyze candidate behavior and identify trends in your hiring pipeline. For more information, visit this article.
- You can now enable users to access secure files in the User Permissions tab. Current users/user roles with permissions to access secure data will automatically be enabled to access secure files. This includes default roles for new accounts and new roles (ie. admin, owner, etc.) that have permissions to access secure data. For more information, visit this article.