- The bulk email template dropdown selector used when sending text, SMS, or email messaging from the applicant table or profile, has been expanded to display all messaging templates available for use. For more information about messaging and message templates, visit this resource.
- When using Logic Jump, users not only have the capability to route applicants to the next question, but are now enabled to advance applicants to the next stage.
- Users are also enabled to rearrange questions, remove logic when needed, and are prohibited from altering the question type once the logic has already been established. For more information about these updates, visit the Logic Jump article.
- When users unsubscribe applicants from SMS or Email messaging in the Edit Applicant section of the applicant's profile, applicants will be successfully unsubscribed.
- Users can now filter for active and inactive openings by selecting the Active/Inactive toggle located above the upgraded Applicant Table in the Openings page. Inactive openings include but aren't limited to closed openings, drafts, and paused openings.
- Users can filter for all openings that are enrolled in an active Boost by selecting the Boosted button located above the Applicant Table in the Openings page.
- When creating a new Text to Apply keyword, users can now pre-set the desired Geolocation radius for brand-based or location-based keywords. Users can also opt NOT to preset a specified Geolocation radius. You CAN NOT set a desired geolocation radius for an opening based keyword. For more information, visit this article.
- Users can view the number of duplicate applicants in the button near the applicant's name. The number of duplicate applicants shown is contingent on the account settings preset by the account owner.
Additionally, the user can select View all applications to view all applications that contain duplicate applicants. For more information, visit this article.
- Users can now preview PDF files applicants have uploaded to their applications directly in the applicant's profile.
- Our login page has been revamped and boasts a cleaner user interface! It's now available across the desktop, mobile app, and Chrome extensions. For more information about this change, visit this article.
- Hebrew and Arabic, which are right to left languages, are now supported for applicants in the applicant portal! For more information on all languages currently available in Fountain, visit the Supported Languages article.
- Calendar, which was previously referred to as Sessions, can now be accessed directly in the menu bar when you login to Fountain.
- Our calendar functionality has vastly improved, and as a result the option to add time blocks to your calendar is no longer available. To learn more about the most efficient way to schedule and manage interview sessions in Fountain, visit this resource.
- The limit for bulk moves performed in the applicant table is now unlimited! For more information about performing bulk actions on applicants, click here.
- In text-to-apply the options to adjust the
- Applicants will now receive all automatic stage landing messages per the settings they initially established in their stages. For additional assistance with this, contact us at email@example.com.
- ZipRecruiter Organic Jobs is now available when using Boost and the free job boards in Boost! As a result of this addition, users will receive incoming applicants from ZipRecruiter. For more information about this update, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When a Boost reaches its end date, the user who created the Boost will receive a notification that the Boost has been completed, along with a link to re-Boost the same opening again.
- Notification dots now appear when there are unread notifications.
- OR filters have been migrated and are now available in the Upgraded Applicant Table for most accounts. Some filters will have to be manually reset due to improved functionalities.
- Shift + Enter can now be used to execute clean line breaks in messages created in applicant profiles. This update ensures messaging sent to applicants is clear and concise.
- Analytics and Posthire are now available directly in the Openings page menu.
- To streamline scheduling, the Fountain calendar can now be accessed independently without connecting to an external calendar source.
- When performing bulk actions users will be prompted to confirm the action, and will receive updates concerning the status as the bulk actions are loading.
- Sessions are now referred to as Calendar.
- We have been performing continuous improvements on Boost related functions. The automatic re-boost function has been paused until we ensure we have the full capability to support it. For more information about this update, contact your CSM.
- The capability to search by brands is now available in Applicant Table 2.0.
- OR has been added as a rule joiner when creating rules in Applicant Table 2.0.
- Searching capabilities using phone numbers is now enabled in Applicant Table 2.0.
- Hyperlinks or URLs provided in applicant profiles within Applicant Table 2.0 can now be successfully used to redirect you to the link or site provided.
- The new and improved Openings page is live! This new interface encompasses improved searching capabilities, names and addresses of your locations, location groups, quicker load times, and bulk editing.
- Data validation is now enabled for Applicant Table 2.0. This function allows users to verify and/or add new information to stages in their workflow. For more details about this capability, visit this article.
- The subscribe and unsubscribe options have been moved to the Edit Applicant screen. As a result the reactivate email/SMS functions are no longer available in the applicant actions dropdown menu in Applicant Table 2.0.
- Tazio, an assessment platform that enables employers to create and use online assessments and tests, can now be integrated with Fountain. To learn more about Tazio, visit this article.
- Partner status, details, and labels are now included in the GET request to the applicant endpoint on the API. To access these updates, visit our partners site.
- Rule stages can now be successfully applied after Integration stages in the workflow. For more detailed information about the rule stage, visit this article.
- The load time for bulk actions on applicants is now faster and will enable users to complete bulk moves more effectively. To learn more about bulk editing visit this link.
- CPA calculations for Boost have been updated to reflect the estimated spend to date as opposed to the total budget. For more details concerning this update, contact your CSM.
- HireRight, a premier background check provider, can now be integrated with Fountain. For more information, visit this article.
- Fountain's CareerBuilder integration now includes an Easy Apply option for applicants. For more information on how to incorporate CareerBuilder into your Boost, visit this article.
- You can now add up to 100 participants in the Whereby Live Video Room. For more information about this capability, visit this article.
- When applicants come in from Boosts, the source or job board they originated from will now be visible in the UTM source field.
- The Master Applicant View is now referred to and referenced as the Universal Applicant View. All functionalities within the Universal Applicant View and Applicant Table will remain the same. For more information about this improvement, click here.
- Partner details are now displayed and available in applicant profiles within Applicant Table 2.0. You can click on the Partner Integration to view more in-depth partner related information, as well as take appropriate actions directly from the partner status. For more information, visit this article.
- When you click Next Applicant while in the Video Recording stage, the video for the next applicant who has recorded a video will be available for review. This update automatically skips all applicants who have not recorded videos.
- Applicants will now be flagged if ANY of the data fields selected in the duplicate handling settings are an exact match. This will directly affect accounts that have customized their duplicate applicant field settings. Custom keys can not be used to identify duplicate applicants. For more information, visit this article.
- A time stamp of the date and time each opening is created is now available in our List All Openings API response. For more information, visit our developer site.
- The option to "Move (candidates) to Stage" is now available in 'Approved' stages. The Move to Stage option can be found in the Actions dropdown menu.
- The Location or Location Group can now be used to search for openings in Applicant Table 2.0.
- We've updated our Master Subscription Agreement. For previous versions, you can visit our archive here. If you require additional assistance, contact your CSM at email@example.com.
- All users who've been actively using the live video feature will now use Whereby by default. Whereby simplifies the candidates' experience because it doesn't require them to download a separate app. Candidates can simply access their live video rooms in their default browser after they click the link provided. For more information about Whereby, and live video visit this article.
- We have completed a series of general performance enhancements to the applicant table. This includes but isn't limited to improving load time, reducing redundancies, and improving the overall user experience. For more information about the Applicant Table 2.0, visit these articles.
- A comprehensive XML feed of your active openings in Fountain is now available. For more information about this, contact your CSM.
- Each applicant's IP address will be used to detect their location when they are applying to a Boosted job. This deters applicants who are too far away from openings from applying. As a result you will have a more accurate pool of applicants in your targeted area, who can be matched with future job opportunities. For more information, visit this article.
- If you are using W4/I9 federal stages, the data can now be downloaded via data exports. Note: W4/I9 state stages are not yet supported. For more information, visit the W4 and I9 articles.
- V1 and V2 of Analytics has been discontinued. Custom and timestamped exports from these retired versions are accessible in the new and improved Analytics feature. For more information, visit this article.
- You can now view partner status labels in the Applicant Table 2.0. In addition to viewing the partner status label in the applicant table, you can also click the partner status label to jump to the associated action for a specified applicant. For more information, visit this article.
- You can now integrate with Career Builder using the Boost feature. You can Boost exclusively through Career Builder or select multiple job boards in addition to it. For more information, visit this article.
- Six new screen types are now available for our partner Checkr. The screen types include drug screening, occupational health screening, personal and professional reference checks, credit reports, and professional license verification. For more information, visit this article.
- You can now access the rand data key for applicants and view their Fountain assigned numbers in the rule stage. For more information, visit this article.
- New and improved Analytics is now available for use. This self-serve data tool features multiple dashboards, reports, and visualizations that enable you to analyze candidate behavior and identify trends in your hiring pipeline. For more information, visit this article.
- You can now enable users to access secure files in the User Permissions tab. Current users/user roles with permissions to access secure data will automatically be enabled to access secure files. This includes default roles for new accounts and new roles (ie. admin, owner, etc.) that have permissions to access secure data. For more information, visit this article.