As each applicant is added to Fountain, they are assigned a number. While the number is visible in the applicant's profile, you have to update the settings to ensure the number is available in the rule stage as a data key.
Update Company Settings
- Select Applicants.
- Within the applicant table, select Company Settings.
- Navigate to the Applicants section and select Generates a random integer between 0 and 100 upon creation.
- Select Update Applicants Setting.
Add Rand Data Key to Rule Stage
- Navigate to your home page and select Applicants.
- Select the Opening you want to add the random integer (Rand) data key to from the drop-down menu.
- Within the applicant table, select Settings.
- Select Edit Workflow.
- Go to the rule stage you want to add the Rand rule to and select Add rule.
- Next we need to check to see if the rand data key is now available to select. For the purpose of this example, we will click the first select value box, and choose rand from the dropdown list of Custom data keys.
The Rand data key should now be an available option.
- Enter the remaining values and rules as needed, and select Save changes.