We are actively updating various parts of our platform. As a result, some screen captures may reflect earlier versions of our product. We are working diligently to update our articles to reflect these changes. To learn more about our updates and new features, visit our release notes.
Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider; therefore, they may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
HireRight is a background check service that can be integrated with the Fountain application process.
Getting Started with HireRight
- Contact your CSM or email@example.com to enable HireRight on your account.
- Contact HireRight team to request the API key or contact HireRight to enable the integration and to provide an API key to you.
- Select Integrations from the dropdown menu located under your company's name on the right side of the screen.
- Select Screening listed in the left side of the menu, locate HireRight and select Connect.
- Enter the HireRight API key and select Save Changes.
You can now configure the HireRight background check integration stages into your workflow.
Add HireRight Stage to Workflow
- Select your opening you would like to incorporate your HireRight stage into.
- Add the HireRight Stage in your workflow. Visit the Add Stage section in this article for details on how to add stages.
- In the Stage Option Type section, select the background check package from the dropdown menu.
- Save your changes.
When an applicant lands on the HireRight Partner Stage in the application workflow, the HireRight background check forms will automatically be opened within Fountain, allowing the applicant to create a HireRight account and complete the forms.
For more details on how to create partner stage rule for applicants in the HireRight stage, contact your CSM at firstname.lastname@example.org.