Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
Tazio is an assessment platform that enables employers to create and use any type of online assessment, test, or interview in one effortless process. Employers can then consolidate and analyze the results and share the data seamlessly with their HR technology to make hiring, training, and development decisions.
Users can use the Tazio and Fountain integration to evaluate applicants utilizing their preferred assessment methods, and use the results of those assessments to make data-driven hiring decisions. When an applicant goes through the Fountain applicant portal, they can seamlessly transition from Fountain → Tazio → Fountain using the Redirect URL process. The integration is built on top of PAPI (Partner API), which means that users can add a partner stage to configure rules based on the Partner Status and Partner Detail labels.
- Audio and Video Interviews
- Live Video Interviews
- Aptitude Tests
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Psychometric Assessments
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Virtual Assessment Center Exercises
Getting Started with Tazio
Users can add the Tazio integration via the Fountain Integrations webpage. Go to the account profile in the top right hand corner, then click Integrations → Screening.
- Contact your CSM or email@example.com to enable Tazio on your account.
- Contact Tazio team to request the API key or contact Tazio to enable the integration and to provide an API key to you.
You MUST have the Tazio API key and Account ID in order to integrate. Copy and paste your account’s API Key and Account ID and click the Save Changes button to turn on the integration.
Add Tazio to the Workflow Editor
After you integrate with Tazio on the Integrations page, you'll be able to add the Tazio stage into the workflow editor of your position.
- Navigate to the job you want to add the Tazio stage to and select Add Stage → Create a new stage. Visit the Add Stage section in this article for details on how to add stages.
Example of the Tazio stage type in the workflow editor:
- Select the Stage Option Type package you want to use from the dropdown menu. The Stage Options shown below are displayed in the partners demo account.
When an applicant lands on the Tazio Partner Stage in the application workflow, the Tazio assessment will automatically be opened within Fountain, allowing the applicant to complete questions and additional requirements.
For more details on how to create partner stage rule for applicants in the Tazio stage, contact your CSM at firstname.lastname@example.org.