Hiring Goals enables you to set and track your Hiring Goals within Fountain. The Hiring Goals dashboard includes three sections for quick analysis of hiring performance.
- General Definitions
- Goal Pacing Summaries
- Active Hiring Goals Summary Table
- Historic Hiring Goals Summary Table
|Pacing||The % of goal achieved divided by the % of goal period complete.
Goal Pacing Summaries
Below Pace or Goal Missed counts the number of openings that:
- Have goals pacing at < 100% OPR, OR
- Reached their Hire By date before meeting the Hiring Goal
At/Above Pace or Goal Met counts the number of openings that:
- Have goals pacing at ≥ 100%, OR
- Reached their Hiring Goal, before or by the Hire By date
These encompass the sum of the total number of openings that have a hiring goal defined.
Select the tiles to drill into or access the list of openings under each category.
Active Hiring Goals Summary Table
- The Hiring Goals Summary Table displays information on the hiring goals, progress, and pacing for all openings within an active hiring goal.
Goals that are past due are still considered Active until they are reset or deactivated.
- Select an opening's name in the table for shortcuts to the opening’s workflow and Applicant Table.
Historic Hiring Goals Summary Table
- The Historic Hiring Goals Summary Table displays goal information and performance for all historic hiring goals.
NoteDashboard filters - Location Group, Location, and Opening - will apply to all three sections.