Filters are a great way to sort through your applicants by their attributes and responses collected from the position form and/or the data collection form(s).
Adding a New Filter
- Go to the Applicants tab of the opening you want to filter and click on the Filters button located towards the top left of the table.
- Select New Category and choose the type of filter you'd like to create. The menu options include video recording, assigned users, Integrations stages (background checks, learning platforms, and document signing), etc.
For the purpose of this example we've selected Video Recording.
- Click Add (+) Rule then choose the conditions you want to set for this filter from the dropdown menus.
- Select Apply.
You can add as many conditions and filters as you would like to. They will be displayed above.
Edit/Delete/Clear a Filter
To edit, delete, or clear a filter, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Applicants tab of the opening you want to filter and select the Filtered by Applicant Data button located above the top left of the table. The filters will appear.
- Select the trash can icon located on the right side of the filter you set.
- Click Apply.