Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider; therefore, they may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
Yardstik is a background check provider that's available to integrate with Fountain.
Getting Started with Yardstik
- Contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable Yardstik on your account.
- Navigate to https://app.yardstik.com/.
- Select Developer, then select Integrations located in the left menu bar.
Your account must be activated in Yardstik and Fountain to initiate these steps.
- Click the pencil icon located on the same row as Fountain. Your Fountain information and details will appear.
- Copy your Yardstik Account ID to enter into Fountain in the next section.
- Generate the API Key to enter into Fountain.
Adding Yardstik in Fountain
- Select Integrations located in the dropdown menu underneath your account name.
- Select Screening, and choose Yardstik from the list of Background Check providers.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your Yardstik Account ID and API Key you obtained in the previous section into Fountain, then Save your changes.
Add the Yardstik Stage to Workflow
- Login to your Fountain account.
- Choose the opening you want to add Yardstik to from the Openings page and select Edit Workflow.
- Select Add Stage and Create New Stage to add the Yardstik stage into your workflow. Visit the Add Stage section in this article for details on how to add stages.
- In the Create a New Stage window, give the stage a title, select background check from the Stage Type dropdown menu, and choose where you want to insert the stage in your workflow. Then select Add Stage.
The Stage Option Type will be pre-populated with packages based on your agreement.
- Create Partner Rules and select is in the list and clear, proceed.
- Complete the Then do all of these actions section.
- If an applicant doesn't pass their background check, create a rule to ensure the applicant does not get approved in your pipeline.
For example: Partner label has key with value [Yardstik] Background Status = Clear. If the applicant does not meet any rule, then Do not move applicant.
The applicant only receives direct communication from Yardstik when the background check report is completed. All other notifications are determined by workflows created in Fountain.