We are actively updating various parts of our platform. As a result, some screen captures may reflect earlier versions of our product. We are working diligently to update our articles to reflect these changes. To learn more about our updates and new features, visit our release notes.
Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
Jumio is a startup based out of Palo Alto, CA. Jumio uses the power of informed AI, biometrics, and certified liveness detection to help companies stop fraud. Jumio utilizes patent-pending computer vision technology to validate and facilitate transactions while providing unprecedented levels of consumer convenience and data security.
Get Jumio Account
In order to enable our Jumio integration, you'll need to create an account by reaching out to the Jumio team here. Already have a Jumio account? Please skip to the next section.
Set up Jumio Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature on your account. Once Jumio has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the Jumio team to request the relevant API Key and Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to left side. Click Connect to right of Jumio
- Enter your Jumio API Key and Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add Jumio Stage to Workflow
- Choose Jumio Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on Jumio Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to Jumio's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed on Jumio portal, the applicant will automatically be redirected back to the Fountain's applicant portal.