Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
Jumio is a startup based out of Palo Alto, CA. Jumio uses the power of informed AI, biometrics, and certified liveness detection to help companies stop fraud. Jumio utilizes patent-pending computer vision technology to validate and facilitate transactions while providing unprecedented levels of consumer convenience and data security.
Get Jumio Account
Set up Jumio Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature on your account. Once Jumio has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the Jumio team to request the relevant API Key and Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab to left side. Click Connect to right of Jumio
- Enter your Jumio API Key and Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Add Jumio Stage to Workflow
- Choose Jumio Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands on Jumio Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to Jumio's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed on Jumio portal, the applicant will automatically be redirected back to the Fountain's applicant portal.