We are actively updating various parts of our platform. As a result, some screen captures may reflect earlier versions of our product. We are working diligently to update our articles to reflect these changes. To learn more about our updates and new features, visit our release notes.
Please note that the instructions in this article pertain to a third party provider and as such may not reflect all current settings. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the third party provider directly.
DirectID is a startup based out of Scotland, UK. They help businesses onboard their customers using Open Bank data to solve business pains such as credit risk and affordability. DirectID operates in over 30 countries and 4 continents.
- Get DirectID Account
- Set up DirectID Integration
- Add DirectID Stage to Workflow
- DirectID Partner Stage Rule
Get DirectID Account
In order to enable our DirectID integration, you'll need to create an account by reaching out to the DirectID team here. Already have a DirectID account? Please skip to the next section.
Set up DirectID Integration
- Reach out to your CSM or email@example.com to enable this feature on your account. Once DirectID has been enabled for your account move to step 2.
- Contact the DirectID team to request the relevant API Key and Account ID.
- Copy it for use in Fountain.
- Go to the Fountain page. Hover over your username on the top right, and click Integrations.
- Click on Screening tab on the left side. Click Connect to the right of DirectID
- Enter your DirectID API Key and Account ID.
- Click Save Changes, and you're done!
Please ensure to put in the correct API key and AccountID, otherwise, the Integration might not connect properly with the partner.
Add DirectID Stage to Workflow
- Choose DirectID Partner Stage to add the stage to your Opening's workflow. Check out our article on how to add stage here.
- When an applicant lands in the DirectID Partner Stage in the application workflow, they will be automatically redirected to DirectID's web portal.
- Once the relevant information is completed in the DirectID portal, the applicant will automatically be redirected back to Fountain's applicant portal.